MagPOS is a full featured Point of Sale (POS) system based on Open Source software. The hardware is professional grade designed for years of use. The system has full capabilities for full retail systems including credit card processing, inventory management, sales tracking and more. Unlike some of the phone or tablet based systems, the components offered are commercial grade designed for years of trouble free use.
The POS store is based on UniCenta, a full featured, widely supported open source system. The online store is based on Magento, the open source leader in comprehensive features, extensibility and performance.
Unique with this system is the ability to tie your physical store to your online store in both products offered, sales and inventory.
Beagle Hardware can provide the hardware, the software and a roadmap on how to setup and integrate both the physical and online stores.
POS Hardware Features
POS-X Touch-Terminal with Windows 7
Rugged Epson TM-T20 Thermal Receipt Printer
Automatic APG Vasario Cash Drawer
Integrated Credit Card Reader
Barcode scanner option
POS Software Features
- Simple Interface - Simple, intuitive and aesthetic graphic interface - you and your employees will can get up to speed quickly in deploying it in your business.
- Scalable - the system does not lose efficiency, even when its complexity grows.
- Comprehensive - It includes necessary functionality for complex retail management process,
- Open Source - Open source code allows for optimization of the functionality to fulfill your specific needs. You won't be tied down to a single vendor.
- Free License - uniCenta POS is available under Open Source license, what makes it a completely free retail system.
- Free Updates - your POS system can keep up with the current business trends due to free access to the latest updates.
- Extensible - can be extended by someone familiar with Java technologies,
Web Store Features
- Analytics and Reporting - the script is integrated with Google Analytics and offers many different reports.
- Product Browsing - multiple images for products, options for extensive reviews, wishlists and much more.
- Catalog Browsing - easy navigation, advanced product filtering system, product comparison.
- Catalog Management - inventory management, batch import and export of products, different tax rates per location, additional product attributes.
- Customer Accounts - order status and history, e-mail and RSS feeds for products in the wishlist, newsletter subscription, default billing and shipping address.
- Customer Service - enhanced features for customers' accounts, Contact Us form, comprehensive order tracking and history, customizable order e-mails.
- Order Management - create orders through admin area, create multiple invoices shipments and credit memos, call center order creation option.
- Payment - different payment methods: credit cards, PayPal, Authorize.net, Google Checkout, checks, money orders, support of external payment modules like Cybersource, ePay, eWAY and many more.
- Shipping - shipping to multiple addresses, flat rating shipping, supports UPS, UPS XML (account rates), FedEx (account rates), USPS and DHL.
- Checkout - one page checkout, SSL support, checkout without having an account.
- Search Engine Optimization - 100% Search Engine Friendly, Google SiteMap support.
- International Support - multiple languages and currencies, list of allowed countries for registration, purchasing and shipping, localization.
- Marketing Promotions and Tools - coupons, discounts and different promotion options.
- Site Management - control of multiple web sites, multiple languages, tax rate with support for US and International markets, customizable outlook through templates.
POS Store to Online Store Integration
POS to Online integration means that you can link what happens in your physical store to what appears on the eCommerce web site.
- Products are created on POS and created automatically in the Online Magento store.
- New products are created as Disabled so that they are not on sale before their content is enhanced in Magento admin.
- When a product is sold in the POS, the stock value is automatically reduced from the Magento stock.
- When an image is added to POS system, the image is added to the Magento product, unless the product on Magento already has images.
Online Web Store to POS Store Integration
Online to POS Store integration means that you can link what happens in your website with your physical store system.
You have the ability to transfer, your products, pricing, customers, orders and returns will appear in to the POS system.
Create on/off-line orders in store, on the go, or
enhance back-office order entry.
This solution gives you:
- Reduce investment by deploying only one system for both online and offline sale
- Improve the efficiency with intuitive user interface, barcode scan option and fast search function
- Supports receipt printer, cash drawer, scanner and card swiper for you to provide a quick and professional checkout
- Make sure you system has 100% uptime - using